I’m going to a conference this afternoon. I don’t trust that I’ll have access to healthy food there, so I have packed my own lunch…
- Asparagus, yellow pepper, balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon olive oil, garlic powder (not garlic salt!), and non-salt organic seasoning (Costco) – 13 min microwave, covered glass bowl
- Brown rice 1/2 cup, nothing added except 1.5 cups water – 6 min in microwave uncovered; then, 20 min at 60% power covered.
- 7 oz canned wild salmon (packed in water; no salt)
- 4 oz canned wild sardines (packed in water; no salt)
- My beloved sriracha hot sauce (BTW, another study suggests hot sauce stokes one’s metabolism)