I’m generally skeptical of supermarket checkout line tabloids, but this article about 3 women physicians who lost significant contains many of the suggestions that I’ve been making in this blog. I list some below, and my thoughts and links to previous posts on these subjects:
- “Cut calories, not volume.” That’s why I eat 1/2 – 1 lb of green veggies with every meal
- “Sip a skinny tea.” I drink green tea every day
- “Make breakfast automatic.” I’ve eat the same breakfast every day.
- “Savor some dark chocolate medicine.” I add a tablespoon of pure cocoa powder to my oatmeal every day.
- “Outwit fast-food cravings with omegas.” I take a fish oil supplement every day.
- “Take the vitamin that acts like a diet pill.” I take vitamin D every day.
More “secrets” (which I actually try to share every day) tomorrow!